OSH Park Docs
2 Layer Super Swift Service
Need 2-layer boards in a hurry? Our Super Swift Service has the same quality you know and love, with an even faster turn time of 5 business days.
Happy Holidays! Until Jan 1st, we’re reducing the price of to $10 per square inch, which includes three copies of your design.
For example, a 2 square inch board would cost $20 and you’d get three copies of your board. This includes our Free Shipping option, although expedited shipping options are available.
Starting Jan 1st, the price will return to the normal rate of $89 + $5 per square inch.
Orders are sent to fabrication daily, and will ship within 5 business days days.
You can get a quote, approve a design, and pay for an order at OSH Park.
Super Swift Service is not available for Medium Run or Four Layer orders.
As a special bonus, orders placed before 11AM on Monday will ship by Friday of that week.
Note for international orders: In most cases, it will cost less and arrive faster if you order on the standard 2 layer service with expedited shipping.
2 Layer PCB Specs
- 6 mil minimum trace width
- 6 mil minimum trace spacing
- 13 mil minimum drill
- 7 mil annular ring
- PCB thickness of 1.6mm (.063”)
- 1oz copper on both sides (1.4mil, 35um)
- ENIG (gold) finish for superior soldering and environmental resistance.
- Solder resist and silkscreen on both sides.
- Minimum 15 mil keepout distance from traces to the board edge.
- PCB substrate is FR4.
- PCB substrate is compatible with a lead-free process.
- The boards themselves are also lead free and RoHS compliant.
- PCB Substrate dielectric constant of 4.6 at 1MHz.
- Minimum 4 mil soldermask web.
- Maximum soldermask expansion, retraction, or shift is 3mil.
- Minimum 100 mil width on internal cutouts. See our Slots page for further information.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Castellations are allowed, but not officially supported.
- Non-plated slots wider than 100 mil are not officially supported.
- Plated slots and smaller slots are possible, but not officially supported. See our Slots page for more.
2 Layer Stackup
|1.4 mil||1 oz copper|
|1.4 mil||1 oz copper|
2 layer Drill Specs
- Minimum 13 mil drills with 7 mil annular rings.
- Maximum plated hole size is 265 mils. Unplated holes do not have a maximum size.