OSH Park Docs
New to our service? Just running into a random problem? Start here.
- Our Pre-flight Checklist explains how to create a design that we’ll interpret and fabricate the way you expect.
- Board Outline layer and Common Outline Errors
- Making a Drill File and Common Drill Issues
- Supported Naming Pattern
- How to indicate Cutouts and Slots
- How to submit a Panel or Panelized Design
- How to include Silkscreen Bitmap Logos
- How to fix Inverted Internal Layer Polarity
- How to manually add the Tool List
Design Tool Specific Help
For more specific guides, tips, and problems relating to use of a specific design tool, our Design Tools section should help. Here’s a brief list of the tools we have notes for.
- Altium CircuitMaker
- Altium Designer
- Cadence Allegro (OrCAD)
- Copper Connection
- Mentor Graphics PADS
- Protel 99 SE
- Proteus ARES
- Traxmaker 2000
- NI Ultiboard
Running into something unusual? Can’t figure it out? We can help! Send us your files at firstname.lastname@example.org.